(Notice) See You Space Cowboy...

Hi! It's been quite a while since I last posted here.

In my last post I meantioned I injured my hand and couldn't write more reviews. That bummed me out a lot at the time. If affected my job as well, since at the time I was a videogame writer. Well, such happens! I'm much better now after rehabilitation.

It's been more than a year since I created rhis blog and, well, things have changed. For starters, I began uploading vlogs to YouTube, then song covers, and eventually gameplay videos.

I also lost interest in reviewing games. Sure, it's fun to point out the good and the bad of the games I play, but nowadays I just enjoy what I experience. And if the experience is terrible, I go, 'That was pretty bad. Well, moving on!'

Me moving on to better games.


If anything, I have my YouTube channel for posting about what interests me. And if I ever want to post a review, I would rather do it in a video format (editing is fun)! So yeah, that's pretty much all the news I wanted to share. Thanks for checking our this little corner of the internet!

Happy 2024 everyone, you deserve all good things!

Wishing you happiness,

Shad. ðŸ’™

Comments